Modellen Land Magazineis a fresh, new submission-based editorial publication that celebrates the true art of fashion and the emerging artists behind it.
'The focus will not only be on fashion; but food, lifestyle, animals, landscapes, are also welkom.
“Modellen land” is a Belgian magazine but we accept also entries from other countries in English.
“Modellen Land” Magazine is a fashion, beauty, editorial and conceptual art magazine and will be published
monthly in digital format, and Print version*.
“Modellen Land” will focus on creative minds from all over the fashion world.
It will be a magazine for aspiring artists who deserve recognition for their work.
- Submissions under 16 years we accept only from the parents, and we put on the modellenland kids page
- So if you're interested and you're a model, photographer, makeup artist, stylist, etc .. If you want to be recognized by the public, please e-mail us and we will do it for you.
- “Modellen Land” Magazine accepts inflows of good emerging photographers, models, bloggers, writers, fashion designers, designers, stylists, hairdressers and makeup artists.
- The magazine will provide a certain level, so we will be selective in the entries that will appear in the PDF version
If the entry is accepted, your work will be published on our website, pdf online or both.
Pdf magazine: Here comes the most beautiful series and can be downloaded for free every month
Website: models and photographers, we like to place in the spotlight
Facebook page: This is our daily News paper, also we there will be every day a picture of the day
All guidelines and rules are available here. SUBMISSIONS
We look forward to your work!
The only thing we ask is that you post a link on your fb of your publication
For further questions please contact
Advertise With Us Click here
Facebook page daily paper Click here
Twitter Click here
Blogspot Click here
Issue Clik hier
Yumpu Clik Here
Pinterest Clik here
Creative Director and Editor in Chief: Van Poucke Peter
Fashion and beayty blogger: Bibi Make up Queen
Photographer: Tom De Win (Studio Focas)
Photographer: Peter Van Poucke (Looks to look photography)
Photographer: Phil Tubbax
* By the many requests for a print, we provide this through Peecho - The prints are low quality - We make no profit - We do not provide free prints - We are not responsible for the quality or delivery